Canon 70D with Canon 18-135mm lens
f/10, 1/125sec, ISO-160
Built in 1878 in Maitland Street, it was originally the residence of George Cohen & is one of our oldest buildings.
This building is the original site of where radio station 2MO began when Marcus Oliver was granted a commercial radio license on 16th June, 1930 and broadcast from his lounge room. From memory 2MO continued to broadcast from the original lounge room
Whilst 2MO ceased broadcasting from these premises in late 1950’s when they moved to their premises in Rodney Street, the original building, whilst looking neglected, still exists.
1/125th sec; f3.2; ISO 3200